Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Jedi Juggling . . .

This is something that I have always wanted to do.

I love the Star Wars movies and think the Lightsaber is just the coolest thing :-)

So, since I'm also a Juggler . . . why not combine the two?

After countless (ok, 3) hours of special effects work, I have come up with the following video:



Anyone can juggle 3 lightsabers, but to juggle 5 . . . well now you're talking Jedi Master . . . heh heh.

It might be fun to do some passing special effects, especially tricks that involve kicks, or club bashes (they have a special effect for when two sabers collide). The put club between legs smack with other club would probably be the funniest of the passing tricks to do.

Doubt if I ever get THAT much time on my hands, but it's something entertaining to think about. Maybe it could be used in the club promo video.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home