Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dubé clubs on sale....

I've been asked many times for recommendations for clubs to buy for jugglers lately... as most folks know, I favor my Dubé 220g long handled european (until they were stolen). Well, it seems that those exact clubs are on sale this season! woohoo - now I might be able to afford to replace them! :)

Anyway, for those interested, here's the link:


...or if you don't want the clubs...



"Please note these offers cannot be combined"

Not really sure why, but that's what they said.. *shrug*

Cheers and happy holidays! --Crizzly

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2008 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Crizzly said...

Don't be too bummed about not combining the two deals -- I ordered my 13 clubs today (to replace those stolen) and the shipping was only ~$19 on that many clubs, so simply ordering 2 clubs would save enough to have covered that much shipping...

I like to think of this sale as "buy 4, get the 5th free!"... heh heh

...not to mention that all orders placed by clicking here first generate 4% of the total sale toward the PNWJC... just saying. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home