Thursday, August 09, 2007

Much Ado Video

Managed to finish editing up the "USO" video from the Much Ado pre-show performances.

Pulled out the "best of" to help reduce the amount of drops (I think the only drops shown are mine . . . heh heh).

Audio quality isn't all that great, but there are some nice shots in there.

I figure I should put together the same sort of thing for the Romeo and Juliet shows as well.

Perhaps that will be the next video project.

Here's the link to the show: "USO" Juggling Show Google Video

Enjoy!

Dave

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2007 03:54:00 AM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

Top notch stuff! I just finished watching the highlights and there was some really good juggling in there. Excellent passing patterns. One thought I had for the bball routine was for when you do 423. Have you experimented with the 2s? I was disappointed the 97531 was half on film. :( However, the "YEAH!" Dave yelled makes up for that. :) Do you know what next year's show will be?

 
At 8/13/2007 02:34:00 PM, Blogger David Sallee said...

Yep, should be a few things we can do with the "2" :-)

I was also bummed that the top half of the 97531 wasn't on tape.

I do have it on tape for another project I'm working on, so it will have to wait for that :-)

Glad you enjoyed! Next year's show is "Mid Summer's Night Dream".

I'm sure Scott has some interesting twists planned for it . . . heh heh.

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home